Wing Council is comprised the following:
- Squadron Leader for each of the 3 platforms
- Chief of Staff
- Head of Operations
The Wing Council is lead by the Wing Commander, who has overall veto for any decision, and is supported by a Deputy Wing Commander. Both of these roles are selected from one of the three Squadron Leaders.
At times, additional non-executive members may be appointed to Wing Council as circumstances require.
Responsbilities of Wing Council include the following:
- Positively contributing towards and defending the culture of The Fatherhood
- Approval of the Code of Conduct
- Approval of the recruitment and membership policy
- Approval of overall Faction Simulation strategy executed by the Operations Team
- Approval of new members of Wing Command
- FInal authority on all disciplinary matters
- Engagement of key external stakeholders, such as FDEV and other noteable player groups.
- Administration of Wing social media accounts, including Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and the website
- Sourcing and selling of any merchandise
- Blue – TK7725 (Wing Commander)
- Red – Randalph Roddleton (Deputy Wing Commander)
- Green – ARC NC 237
Chief of Staff
Head of Operations
- Andy Graham
The membership of Wing Command is reflective of the relative size of each platform in the whole Wing.
Responsbilities of Wing Command include the following:
- Reviewing and accepting new membership applications
- Providing advice, guidance and support to members
- Acting as a first point of escalation for any grievances / disciplinary claims
- Andy (Gizoux)
- Sloth Peralta