For players, by players
The game is vastly improved experience when using third-party tools and websites. Below is a selection of the important ones for every Commander:
ED MarketConnector — Every time you relog, ED:MC will update your cargo on Inara for you. There are others, but we recommend ED:MC
- Inara.cz | GalaxyNearest — Feature-packed site to keep track of in-game systems and factions as the background simulation changes plus a material, data and cargo acquired tracker to monitor what you have and what you need for your next engineering upgrade.
- ED DataBase (eddb.io) — essential database to look up systems, planets and stations based on a wide variety of search criteria.
- The Fatherhood Trip Planner — Look out for More tools to come!
- Road to Riches — plots a route through systems with high value scan/mapping values including ELW, HMCW WW Leave destination blank in order to create a circular tour starting at your source system and returning there at the end.
- Galaxy Plotter — plot a route between systems prioritizing neutron star supercharging to reduce your journey time, and map it.
- ED: Astrometrics Interactive Map plus All Astro Charts.
- Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) — a network of support Carriers all over the galaxy to help explorers in their deep space travels. See Support Carrier Locations.
- Fleet Carrier Owners’ Club Departures — For Guardian sites use the FCOC discord invite and see the pinned post for
Zende Megashipsat 0700 every Thursday.
- Fed-Rank Guide and Empire Rank Guide — by Down to Earth Astronomy (D2EA).
- Material Finder by D2EA and* Material Trader Charts.
- For stylish ship reviews watch ‘The Pilot Reviews’ video series not actively updated, but still largely-current.
- For more good video guides watch the EDTutorials by Exigeous.
- For the latest developments in E:D, watch The Fatherhood News and Elite Week.
Lastly, don’t hesitate to reach out: The combined experience on tap at our Squadron discord makes it a great place to reach out. We welcome pilots of any skill level, from any platform — all you need is a ship.